I love him so much, I dont understand how he can like me and not like like me enough to ask me out yet. He's so sweet yet so hard to talk to!! It's like I can't resist him!! He confuses me so much, but I just keep trying to figure out his coded messages, and I don't know how long it will last, I don't know when I'll get tired of just waiting for him...I don't want to stop loving him.
But I just don't understand what he said too me. How can he say he likes me but he doesn't like me enough..YET. When is yet?? If he says I love you as a best friend does that mean only as a bestfriend? I have so many questions and none of them are being answered…
I wish I could ask him. Ask him all the questions I’ve ever dreamed of asking him. But I can’t. I don’t think he’ll understand… It’s so hard having to contain myself, not being able to say what I want to say.
And why is it so hard talking to him anyways?!? It’s so easy talking to him on the computer but so hard face-to-face. I always get so nervous of what he’ll think about me. If he’ll think I’m stupid. I always run out of things to say to him after heyy, or whats up, and then he just walks away. I try so hard to get words to come out, but I doubt myself.
It feels good venting out everything that's been in my mind. I suggest you try it sometime.
Other then that...I'm okay...
I had a huge science test today. I was so nervous. I hope I did all right. This mark could effect my way onto the honour roll.
The First snow was also today. We had so much fun outside. We had the biggest snow ball/Tackling fight ever. I thought I hated snow, but today changed that.
VolleyBall was this morning too. I have really improved. The tournament is Dec. 16th.
I'm so proud of myself for accomplishing all that I have. Now all I need is for everything to fall into it's rightful place and for everything to be as it should. When that will happen..who knows...
I just hope it's soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hello, it's a nice blog you have going on here. :)
You seem like your in a tough situation right now. you sound like a great girl, and i'm sure that if you just be yourself around him he'll come to like you too. don't stress yourself out, just talk to him, the more you talk to him, the more things you'll find you have in common (most likely). and you know what if he doesn't follow up with his "YET" offer he's missing out on an amazing person, i'm sure. so Relax, give him time, he'll come around when he's ready. i wish you all the luck on this.
signed,
anonymous--*
Thank you for the advice anonymous--*!!
I'll make sure to try and talk to him more often.
Things have been moving along more, so I think it might work out.
Post a Comment