K well I decided to put up a couple of my songs/poems on my blog. They aren't too good though. I just started righting this year.
I was looking at you boy
But you don't know who I am
This isn't very good
Because it puts me in a jam
See here's how it goes,
It happens all the time,
The guys I always fall for
Never want to be mine
I just want to be cuddled by you
Safe and hugged tight
But when I try to talk to you
I can't get the words out right
I wish that someone
Would come and save me and my day
Because I really want to be yours
Before I start to decay
I know my wish seems stupid
It's probably not a good one
But counting all the boys I've had
The number's close to none
Lets go back to where I started
Back to the first word
I hope you've listened carefully
To all that you have heard
So I will tell you now
The most important part
You don't know who I am
So now you've broken my heart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hello Again Jay-Cee,
i like this, it's truthful, you can tell you thought a lot about it.
well done (Y)
signed,
anonymous--*
Post a Comment